Cover to protect your family’s finances
Half of our customers pay £15 a month or less for our Life Insurance Plan, which could help your loved ones cope financially if you pass away 1. Having a joint life insurance policy can be a cheaper option than having two single policies.
- Insures two lives on one policy
- Pays out after first death
- Works out cheaper than two single policies
- Normally used to pay down a Joint Mortgage or provide a lump sum to safeguard your child’s future
We promise to remove the hassle of finding a policy to protect you and your loved ones.
‘It pays out when the first person dies securing the other policy holder’s financial future.’
To apply for cover, you’ll need to be:
- A permanent resident of the UK (this doesn’t include the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or Gibraltar)
- Aged between 18 and 89 (but you’ll be covered until you’re 90 years old)
You can create a policy that suits your needs so it can include just Life Insurance payable on the first death but you can also include Critical Illness cover. All polices will also include Terminal Illness cover as standard.
Joint life insurance policies are designed to cover couples or partnerships in the event of either partner’s death or if either suffer a critical illness. The surviving party will receive the pay-out from the policy and the policy will then seize.
Ready to get cover?
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer by submitting the form below.