A life policy which requires no medical screening at all.
Choose what you’d like to pay each month – between £7 and £50 – and our Over 50s Life Insurance guarantees you’ll be able to leave money to your loved ones if something happens to you.
- Guaranteed acceptance for anyone aged 50-85 years of age living in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar
- No medical questions
- Can cover you, your partner or any dependant children
- Advance payments of up to £10,000 payable for Funeral costs
- Access to 53,000 world renowned medical experts
- Costs of travel and treatment covered
- The policy will cover you until death no matter what age that is
We will tailor make a policy to your requirements.
‘We promise to remove the hassle of finding a policy to protect you and your loved ones.’
To get a Guaranteed Lifelong Protection plan, you need to:
- Be a permanent UK resident
- Be between 50 and 80 years old when cover starts
- Not exceed the £100 a month premium limit
You can either choose a level of cover you wish to leave to loved ones or you could fit the policy into a budget and pay a certain premium. This policy will also come with a Terminal Illness Benefit as standard.
If at any point you are diagnosed with a terminal illness and you are given less than 12 months to live, this policy may pay out your sum assured whilst you’re still alive to do with as you wish.
An Over 50’s plan is designed to cover you for your entire life giving you peace of mind that your family are protected.
With guaranteed acceptance for all over 50’s no matter your medical history and a monthly premium that you stop paying at 90 it can work out as a cost effective way to remove any financial burden from your loved ones.
Should you or a member of your family be diagnosed with a serious illness, Best Doctors could prove to be invaluable. Through AIG Partnership with Best Doctors you will be able to get a 2nd opinion and recommendations for treatment from a world-renowned medical expert.
The AIG Policy covers the cost of the Best Doctors service. AIG will be responsible for any cost associated with any medical treatment, travel or accommodation, either in the UK or Abroad.
Speak with one of our specialists for more information.
Ready to get cover?
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer by submitting the form below.